Thursday, September 4, 2008

Write when inspired only!

This is the golden rule for me when writing posts for this blog: Only write when I feel inspired, when I feel I have something to say. Second rule should be to make sure all posts are readable, somehow "good". If somebody finds the way to my blog I don't want that person to feel the time has been wasted. But I don't like rules too much...

The importance of inspiration is essential. Without it, only crap will be produced. It might look good, be fully correct and all, but it will be heartless, and therefore crap. Not worth the space it occupies. Just listen to commercial radio! B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T. No heart. No soul. Because it wasn't inspiration that produced those tunes, it was the scent of money. If you just run for the money you will never create any masterpiece, but surely a lot of crap.

No comments: